Services and procedures
Dr. Shawchuck and her team specialize in a range of breast care and surgical procedures, including:
- Ultrasound guided biopsy of breast mass
- Removal of abnormal nipple ducts. Evaluation of abnormal nipple discharge.
- Lumpectomy (removal of cancer, with breast conservation)
- Nipple sparing mastectomy
- Biopsy of lymph nodes
- Surgical “open” biopsy of breast mass
- Intravenous Port placement for chemotherapy
- High risk breast cancer screening
- Genetic testing for high risk breast cancer
- In office removal of breast lumps/skin lumps/moles.
- Treatment of breast infection/abscess
Learn more about the technology and mammography services provided by Dr. Shawchuck at St. Petersburg General’s Breast Care Center.